Wood Lawn Mansion photograph

RDAL-5042_1024px.jpg

Title

Wood Lawn Mansion photograph

Description

Photograph of the Wood Lawn Mansion, located on the Cook-Douglass Campus in New Brunswick. The mansion was originally built in 1830 by Colonel James Neilson (1784-1862) as a residence for his family. The mansion was later bequeathed to Rutgers University by his son James Neilson (1844-1937). The building currently houses the Eagleton Institute of Politics.

Date

2014-04-16

Identifier

RDAL-5042

Collection

Citation

Rutgers University and Romanenko, Nick, “Wood Lawn Mansion photograph,” Scarlet and Black Digital Archive, Rutgers University, accessed November 26, 2022, https://scarletandblack.rutgers.edu/archive/items/show/181.