Browse Items (9 total)
- Tags: campus building
Old Queens Bell
Modern-day photograph of Old Queens Bell by Dennis Connors for Rutgers University. The bell was donated by Colonel Henry Rutgers in 1826.
Letter to Col. Henry Van Dike concerning a donation of land for Queen's College from the estate of James Parker Sr.
On October 16, 1807, James Parker Jr. (1776-1868) writes to Col. Henry Van Dike to confirm Parker's intention to transfer a plot of land in New Brunswick to the Queen's College Board of Trustees. Parker describes the five-acre plot of land in detail.…
Frelinghuysen Hall photograph
Color photograph of Frelinghuysen Residence Hall, built in 1956 on Rutgers University's College Avenue Campus in New Brunswick.
Hardenbergh Hall photograph
Color photograph of Hardenbergh Residence Hall, built in 1956 on Rutgers University's College Avenue Campus in New Brunswick.
Neilson Dining Hall catalog record
Gunn, Lloyd Ray
This is the record for the Neilson Dining Hall from the Catalogue of building and place names at Rutgers, the State University, compiled by Lloyd Ray Gunn for Rutgers University in 1973.
Catalogue of building and place names at Rutgers, the State University
Gunn, Lloyd Ray
This catalog, compiled by Lloyd Ray Gunn for Rutgers University in 1973, contains historical information about Rutgers buildings and their namesakes. The catalog includes two indexes: an alphabetical index of division and facility names updated in…
Tags: campus building
Wood Lawn Mansion photograph
Photograph of the Wood Lawn Mansion, located on the Cook-Douglass Campus in New Brunswick. The mansion was originally built in 1830 by Colonel James Neilson (1784-1862) as a residence for his family. The mansion was later bequeathed to Rutgers…
Sojourner Truth Apartments photograph
Color photograph of the Sojourner Truth Apartments, opened in 2016 and located at the corner of College Avenue and Hamilton Street on the College Avenue Campus.
Tags: campus building, photograph, Sojourner Truth
Livingston College Center
Color photograph of the Livingston Student Center on Livingston Campus at Rutgers University.