Primary sources documenting African American history at Rutgers, from slavery to Black Lives Matter.
- New Voices in Slavery + Freedom Studies: In-Person Book Reception with Yesenia Barragan – Mar. 28, 2022
- Scarlet and Black Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022–2024
- Preserving Perspectives: Black Camden Oral History Project
- Black Camden Oral History Project is Recruiting Participants
- Video: Livingston – A Governor, a College, and the Long Echoes of Slavery at Rutgers – Jan. 18, 2022
- Video: The Scarlet and Black Project with Deborah Gray White and Michelle Stephens